JBeautyMark Sweet Escape soap bars prepared using meticulously developed recipes producing a soothing, skin-nourishing soap that offers a magnificent long-lasting lather. Each soap starts with a base of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, as well as organic aloe leaf extract to lend moisture and leave your skin feeling clean, soft and radiantly healthy. Nourishing vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants makes it a perfect cleansing bar for all ages.
Sweet Escape Detergent Free Soap Benefits:
- This Sweet Escape soap bar is a true saponified soap; and not detergent-base,
- Made with natural plant base formula,
- Also excellent for dry, and damaged skin,
- Rich in organic oils and butters to soften as well as moisturize dry skin,
- Our soap bar creates a whipped cream like lather to help nourish skin.
- Cleanse skin well while leaving it feeling silky and smooth,
- Pairs perfectly with our Signature Sweet Escape Mist and Lotion Set,
- Scented with pure fragrance oils of orange blossom. jasmine, & milk sandalwood,
- NET WT 6.5 oz (184.2 g).
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Coconut Oil,
- Palm Oil (Sustainable),
- Organic Shea Butter,
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract,
- Sodium Hydroxide,
- Castor Bean Oil,
- Pure Fragrance Oils.
How To Use:
The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away, but you need to use something to get that soap onto your skin. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really personal preference. However, we thought we would share just a few examples.
- The Bar Buffer- This mean rubbing the bar directly on your skin to create lather and wash,
- The Hand Latherer- Create a lather with your bar on clean hands, then use the lather to wash,
- Washcloth Washers- You can also use washcloths made out of different textile textures, from soft cotton as well as agave fibers with your sweet escape detergent free soap bar,
- Loofah Latherers- Some people love using their bars with loofahs that exfoliate, because it helps increase circulation.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We hand blend all products in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are also handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.
Elvera Davis –
Love this soap. It’s very low scent and easy on the skin.
Ramona E. –
Easy to rinse off. Great on my sensitive skin, smells great and lasts! Will order again.
Altovise M. –
Inexpensive, good scents , decent size bar.
Total bargain. Good size and smell wonderful, very natural but strong enough that it lingers faintly.
kayla rogers –
This soap is amazingly good , and very nice on your skin.
I love it.
Dominica Coderre –
I love this soap. It’s currently the only one I use. Perfect for sensitive skin, and gets you super clean!
Kate August –
I wanted to love this but it smells just like peach yogurt. Like, peach with a bit sour yogurt smell. I was expecting a nice soft feminine scent… but nope. The soap itself is nice. Better than most.
Leigh Roberts –
Stanja L. –
I LOVE this soap. Will buy again.
Vanessa C –
This soap is AMAZING. I’ve always been a bit skeptical of most bar soap, as most brands dry out my skin, but not this soap! This leaves your skin feeling super smooth, and has a nice, subtle lingering scent. After using it, I’ve been told by many people that I smell really good, which is surprising seeing as this is the only scented product I use.
ellen pfeifer –
This bar has a very light sweet smell. In a good way. The lather is really nice, and while this soap did not add moisture to my skin, it did not dry my skin out. It was also gentle enough for my face, and it did not aggravate my acne.
Leni Majors –
Very nice soap. Will buy again.
Regena Brody –
LOVE this soap!
Recently began using this soap for few months now and am loving it! Have already reordered once and plan to continue using it. I love how the products arrive so quickly once the orders are in. My 7 year old and I both have skin allergies (he also has severe nut allergies) and this soap feels good on our skin and didn’t leave us itchy. I also love that it’s made from very few and all natural ingredients.
Lou Maricle –
Works on the following types of skins: sensitive , dry and oily.
Jaclyn V. –
I like the soap very much and will order more.
Farrah Leighton –
This bar is really nice, and smell wonderful.
Amal Hannaway –
Soap lathers beautifully and feels smooth.The packaging is good and survived shipping very well.
Light and clean feel on the body. Highly recommend.
Lindsay poplinski –
very nice soap! And the price is good. I appreciate not being ripped off because the quality and the natural ingredients.
Nikki Velez –
Good soap bar but not too soapy. What I liked most is that the soap bar retains its shape regardless of how small it becomes after repeated use.
Lovely body soap that smell divine and rinse clean without stripping my skin or leaving a residue. Great follow up by the company to assure my satisfaction.
Marilyn W. –
Nice mild fragrance, all listed ingredients are natural, and great sudsing action.
Shelley H. –
Great soap. Hold up well and smell lovely
Kris Ladd –
Soap that don’t smell like grandma. I love it.
Sabrina D. –
Works well on my body and has an mild scent
Raine Shann –
Very good. Like it.
Ellen Sanders –
Good non toxic option!
Marianne Newman –
Delightful smelling soap
B Morrow –