Lovelust detergent free soap bars are prepared using meticulously developed recipes producing a soothing, skin-nourishing soap that offers a magnificent long-lasting lather. Each soap starts with a base of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, as well as organic aloe leaf extract to lend moisture and leave your skin feeling clean, soft and radiantly healthy. Nourishing vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants makes it a perfect cleansing bar for all ages.
Lovelust Detergent Free Soap Benefits:
- A true saponified soap; and not detergent-base,
- Made with natural plant base formula,
- Also excellent for dry, and damaged skin,
- Rich in organic oils and butters to soften as well as moisturize dry skin,
- Our detergent free soap bar creates a whipped cream like lather to help nourish skin.
- Cleanse skin well while leaving it feeling silky and smooth,
- Pairs perfectly with our Signature Lovelust Butter and Mist Set,
- Scented with pure fragrance oils of myrrh, dragon blood, patchouli, rose, jasmine, and a woody base.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Coconut Oil,
- Palm Oil (Sustainable),
- Organic Shea Butter,
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide,
- Organic Castor Bean Oil,
- Pure Fragrance Oils.
How To Use Lovelust Detergent Free Soap Bars:
The purpose of soap bars is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away, but you need to use something to get that soap onto your skin. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really personal preference. However, we thought we would share just a few examples.
- The Bar Buffer- This mean rubbing the detergent free soap bar directly on your skin to create lather and wash,
- The Hand Latherer- Create a lather with your detergent free soap bar on clean hands, then use the lather to wash,
- Washcloth Washers- You can also use washcloths made out of different textile textures, from soft cotton as well as agave fibers with your detergent free soap bar,
- Loofah Latherers- Some people love their soap bar with exfoliate loofahs, because it helps increase circulation.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We hand blend all products in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are also handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.
Love this soap. It lasts doesn’t much up in the shower.no sticky feeling,cleans well
Tessi Troy –
This is exactly what I was hoping for. Nice scent, natural ingredients… and very high quality. It is so good, I have not needed to use lotion. It does not dry my skin like every other soap I’ve tried. I will be a return customer!
Vivian Thomas –
Janeen García –
Luxury without the high expense.
Lovely product…..amazing quality….
delicia n –
This soap smell great, it leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean but you will definitely need body lotion after (I always do though), not because your skin feels dry but because the soap is not moisturing or at least my skin didn’t feel that way, which is not a bad thing if we think about all the benefits of not putting chemicals in your skin. I love Jbeautymark 🙂
Kylee J –
1. The price. Perfect!!
I have loved this soap since I first bought it last year. I even stopped buying store brand soap because of all the harmful chemicals in them. But with this soap the ingredients are natural, and the price is great too. Please never discontinue making this soap. The soap smells so good. Leave you feeling clean and fresh. And doesn’t break the bank.
Alease Renaud –
Worked beautifully on my skin. Love it so much, and it doesn’t over dry my already dry skin. Great soap, will buy again.
Duke Harris –
I buy this for a female in my life. Keeps asking for it so I’d say it’s the thing to have if you need it. Can’t really say much from personal experience though. Product arrived quickly.
Janetta Oakes –
I have reordered this product multiple times now! I love it! This soap has done wonders for my skin. So natural and clean. I tried so many soaps only to waste money. I tried this product, by reference from a friend, and it is The Best! A coworker commented that my skin was looking so good (especially my face) and asked what I was using. When I told her all I changed was my soap She is now using this and has reordered a few times – she is raving about it now. You must try! I promise you will love it!
This soap is pretty much as good as it gets – gentle on the skin but still soap. Scents are not at all overwhelming.
Kecia Tate –
Really good bath soap bars. I have skin allergies and cannot use any commercial brands. Even so called “all natural” soaps. Scents are not overpowering…just a pleasant aroma when lathering.
Kyla Kebbel –
This soap is great – cleans and rinses well. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Gia Swaray –
Great soap bar
Fanta Pratt –
I love the scents in this collection as well as the citrus collection. My husband and I have been using this soap for about a year now, after switching over to products that do not test on animals. We love it and I have never had any issues despite my sensitive skin.
Liyah T. –
Good bath soap for sensitive skin
Faune Jones –
Love this soap
Kirsty R. –
The texture is soft and soothing, the scent is pleasant. I can not tell if it is more moisturizing comparing to my other soap, not that distinguished.
I love everything about this product: How it is made with all natural ingredients, how it is a family owned company, the thought and love put into the packaging, as well as the scent of the soap! I definitely plan to buy this product again in the future. Thanks again for this great product!
Madison Stevenson –
Really nice soaps. Not too big, they fit nicely in the hand right outside the box.