Treat your skin with our creamiest highly concentrated Lovelust moisturizing body butter. Melts right into skin, and provide relief from very dry, rough, irritated skin. Made only with the highest quality nutrients, organic butters, as well as rich moisturizing oils that leave your skin smooth and silky all day long.
Benefits of Lovelust Body Butter For Skin:
- Made with organic Shea Butter to deeply moisturizes and also heal dry cracked skin,
- Also contains organic sweet almond oil help heal, soothes, as well as protects,
- Our butter will instantly nourishes and softens skin. while giving the skin a smooth, and silky feel,
- Intensely moisturizes for 48 hour hydration,
- Paired perfectly with our signature Lovelust Mist and Lotion Set,
- Scented with pure fragrance oils of myrrh, dragon blood, patchouli, rose, jasmine, and a woody base,
- 4 fl oz / 118 mL.
- Aqua (Water),
- Organic Shea Butter,
- Shorea (Sal) Butter,
- Palm Butter,
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil,
- Pure Fragrance Oils.
How to Use Lovelust Body Butter:
- Apply a dollop of body butter directly to your skin.
- Now rube the butter gently while using firm, broad strokes, so the butter is fully absorbed.
- When applying make sure to pay particular attention to your feet, hands, as well as elbows and knees. Because those regions get particularly dry or calloused. You can also apply a second layer of body butter on these problem areas,
- Before bedtime apply our moisturizing body butter, and cover with cotton socks or gloves. This help soften the skin on your hands and feet.
- For external use only,
- If any adverse reaction develops, stop use & contact your physician.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We also hand blend our moisturizing body butters in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.
Eleanor L. –
Great product for hydrating skin, not greasy and smells great.
Lawrencia Tyson –
Very soft, woodsy smell. Amazing quality and super moisturizing.
Worthwhile purchase! Nice stuff!
M. Woodsmoke –
Wonderful soft scent- wonderful body type cream- I keep mine in the refrigerator
sienna Grier –
Great texture, but strongly scented.
Joline Dustin –
This cream is delicious. It smells great and a little goes a long way. It is thick and rich. Good stuff.
Tanya W. –
I like it but don’t LOVE it. It is a great body butter with a pretty good ingredient list, but I don’t think the smell is that amazing. Not bad but sort of a one-note type fragrance to me. I don’t know what I was expecting but I assumed there would be more to it than that. Again, not bad, just pretty basic. Otherwise it does what it’s supposed to do, makes my skin really soft!
Gwendolyn Thomas –
I’m very happy I found this product! The cream is really thick and when I applied the butter on my skin, it was smooth, added a nice sheen and I only needed to apply it once a day. I would recommend this Lovelust Body Butter.
Lisa Carter –
Makes your skin feel so nourished, but it is quite scented for people with sensitive skin watch out!
I would recommend this product.
Julianne H –
This body butter rocks. I love this lovelust line. This body butter goes on easy and provides all day moisture – especially welcome when the humidity is down to 13%. The fragrance is light and pleasant.
I bought this for my girlfriend because she has eczema and it really helped her skin. I initially thought it wouldn’t work, but it did. After using it for about a week, her skin started to clear up. The butter is a little greasy, but it gets the job done.
Isabelle K. –
It was used by my sister who has extremely dry skin (dry fish scales looking, dry skin cells peeling off, with some reddish patches or skin sores…I don’t know what to call it but it’s due to dryness). So only after or within a week of application as you would normally apply a cream, it shows a very big improvement. The itchiness, dryness, soreness is more than 90% gone. It’s a real skin dryness healing therapy specially for this winter or cold weather days.
I tried to use it also and it’s better than other body butters I’ve used. I will be ordering soon through once my current body butter that I’ve just bought is near finished.
The best body butter so far ever used for extremely dry skin.
Olivia Washington –
Susulah X. –
Smells lovely, great quality, pleasing texture, not tacky, will purchase again.
sienna Grier –
Great body butter for dry skin.
Amarah Martin –
Has a great consistency and an even better smell. This is a great moisturizer for my winter-abused skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs extra moisture.
Caryn A. –
Has a great consistency and an even better quality then other brands on the market.
Diahann S. –
I love this cream it is amazing! I wish I would have discovered it sooner. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin noticeably softer more so than anything I have ever used. I will difinitely purchase again.
Angle N. –
This body butter is an amazing treat for your skin, will keep your skin moisturize all day.
Nahla Buckley –
I honestly love it. The smell is strong at first. But the smell, is very good smell. I’ll definitely buy again. Its also very moisturizing.
Edna H. –
I love this stuff. It smells great. I have an intolerance for perfumes etc and this stuff is great. It is not overpowering with a strong smell and it feels great on my skin
Kaylen K. –
I thought I would love this scent. Honestly, it smells too masculine. It’s just too manly and a little too strong. I like the texture and the quality of the product, just not the scent. I’ll stick with Cupid Crush and Pink Passion from now on.
I generally hate hand body butters. I can’t stand the film it leaves, I can’t be bothered to use it, and I find it slimy or sticky and generally a giant nuisance. But this stuff. Wow. It feels good, is neither slimy nor sticky, and smells so delicious I could eat the whole jar. The smell is best described as sweet woody scent in my opinion. Don’t ask to use my body butter. I’m not sharing.