Our signature Fantasy Land Bath and Body items are a perfect choice for any occasions. Rich in nutrients from natural extracts, organic butters, oils, as well as antioxidant properties of vitamins A & E provide the maximum benefits needed for a more healthy skin. We never use any synthetic chemicals, or any other unsafe ingredients. Scented with pure fragrance oils of citrus, iced pomegranate, wild berries, and passion fruit.
Fantasy Land- Dry Oil Body Mist
- This dry oil mist instantly hydrate, and also revitalizes the skin,
- Made with unrefined sweet almond oil, which is rich in palmitic as well as linoleic. This help to maintain the suppleness of skin,
- Also rich with unrefined apricot kernel oil, so it can help promote healthy skin,
- Organic aloe soothes as well as nurture delicate skin,
- Free from alcohol, sulfates, dyes, as well as formaldehyde,
- Our dry oil body spray is also free from animal testing,
- Ingredients: Unrefined Sweet Almond Oil, Unrefined Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Organic Rosa (Rose) Seed Extract, Cyclomethicone, and Pure Fragrance Oils,
- 8 fl oz / 118 mL.
Fantasy Land- Moisturizing Body Butter
- Made with organic Shea Butter to deeply moisturizes and also heal dry cracked skin,
- Also contains organic sweet almond oil to help heal, soothes, as well as protects,
- Our butter will instantly nourishes and softens skin,
- Give the skin a smooth, silky feel,
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Organic Shea Butter, Shorea (Sal) Butter, Palm Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, and Pure Fragrance Oils,
- 4 fluid oz / 118 mL.
Fantasy Land- Detergent Free Soap
- This fantasy land soap is a true saponified soap; and not detergent-base,
- Made with natural plant base formula,
- Excellent for dry, and damaged skin,
- Rich in organic oils and butters to soften as well as moisturize dry skin,
- Our soap bar creates a whipped cream like lather to help nourish skin.
- Cleanse your skin well while leaving the skin feeling silky and smooth,
- Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Shea Butter, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Bean Oil, and Pure Fragrance Oils.
- NET WT 6.5 oz (184.2 g).
Handcrafted & Homemade
- We hand blend all fantasy land products in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are also handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.
Aimee G. –
Amazing set of products and do not cause irritation
Georgiana M. –
Love Jbeautymark! Used these almost daily and love them.
Melanie J. –
Very fast shipping. Everything smells and feels amazing, especially the body butter.
Gaye Pawlawski –
Bought this set to try the products for the first time. I love the light citrus fragrance in them smells really good. The lotion is moisturizing and is thicker than several other non toxic lotions I’ve tried
Katherine Lange –
I have overly oily , acne prone skin that tends to be on the sensitive side. Well I’ve tried to incorporate this into my nightly routine on two separate occasions (both six months apart). Within a week of using these products i notice my being very irritated to where i had to stop using them. I just ended up giving it my mom and she loves it and have no issue with it. This might be a wonder product for others but if you have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin, this will only make things much worse, in my experience.
Octavia Butler –
Love all three, definitely recommend.
The soap ok, but the mist and butter are too sticky and creamy. It leaves a heavy residue on the body. I feel sticky after using them. The scent is good that’s about it
Katharine C. –
Wonderful product with great quality. Body butter has help me greatly with my dry skin and keeping it moisturize and soft. Love the scent and strength of the body spray. The soap is also wonderful.
Natavia Wilkins –
This was a for a friend. She surprised me by saying she was delighted with it because she uses the products all the time.
Sibert V. –
Always a winner! gift for my wife and the best part made in America
Eleanor A. –
This is a great set. I was expecting it to come in a box, but for my purpose it was fine loose. They all fit together in a large plastic Easter egg.
Milica Pantelejic –
I loved the product, I loved how it looked, how it smelled, everything about it!
the product wasn’t for me, it was a birthday present and my friend loved it too!
Zona Mccuiston –
The soap is my favorite! But the shipping time was more impressive. Living 10,000 miles away from U.S. mainland, my package arrived in just 6 days! I will definitely reorder.
Hardie Jackson –
I like Jbeautymark products because they are natural and have less of the crazy ingredients that I can’t pronounce than most other brands. The fragrances are light and fresh and loved by kids and adults in my house. This set is perfect for a little pampering, without harsh chemicals.
Flannery O’Connor –
This i a cute gift for a young girl – or anyone really.
Minnie L. –
i accidentally left the body bottle open and all the content poured, i didn’t get to use it much. so sad. but smells really good. the body butter is good but a bite greasy when applied though. The soap is cute and smells pretty nice too.
A. Walker –
I haven’t tried the soap and body spray yet but the body butter is my favorites of the set. The body butter is really hydrating and moisturizing leaving my skin soft hydrated throughout the day, not to mention the smell.
May Alcott –
Both the body butter and body spray have a subtle and yet nice smell that relaxes me and leave my skin feeling AMAZING. I recommend this product.
Zora Hurston –
Gift for granddaughter at her request.
Irene Grandi –
This is a nice attractive set of products. I love the body butter (very rich) and hydrating. Body spray and bar soap works well also.
No complaints. A good deal for the price.
Mia Thompson –
Just what I was looking for! My skin needed this product badly.
I purchased these for friendship appreciation gifts, and I was pleased with the presentation.
I purchased two sets of these as gifts for my son girlfriend and her mother and they said they loved the set. It’s hard to know about other’s preferences, but knowing this is a more naturally-produced set with variation made it an easy choice to purchase. It was nice to give a gift other than the generic gift card or mug.
Fiorella Hobson –
Good quality products. The body cream in the set is best for relieving dry itchy skin. All of my family loves the scent too.