Our fantasy land body butter is the best body butter for dry skin. Highly moisturizing body butter concentrated with, antioxidants, vitamins, and super nourishing natural extracts. This ultra rich body butter is the best butter for dry skin, because it deliver profound moisture by penetrating the deeper layer of skin. Immediately hydrate, soften as well as provide relief from dry, rough, irritated skin. Made only with the highest quality nutrients for your skin.
Fantasy Land Moisturizing Body Butter Benefits:
- Made with organic Shea Butter to deeply moisturizes and also heal dry cracked skin,
- Also contains organic sweet almond oil help heal, soothes, and protects,
- Relieves dryness, as well as replenish and improve skin‘s moisture barrier,
- Our butter will instantly nourishes and softens skin, while giving the skin a smooth, and silky feel,
- Pair perfectly with our signature Fantasy Land Mist and Lotion Set,
- Scented with pure fragrance oils of citrus, iced pomegranate, wild berries, and passion fruit,
- 4 fl oz / 118 mL.
- Aqua (Water),
- Organic Shea Butter,
- Shorea (Sal) Butter,
- Palm Butter,
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil,
- Pure Fragrance Oils,
How to Use Our Moisturizing Body Butter:
- Apply a dollop of our moisturizing body butter directly to your skin.
- Now rube the butter gently while using firm, broad strokes, so the butter is fully absorbed.
- When applying make sure you pay particular attention to your feet, hands, as well as elbows and knees. Because those regions tend to get particularly dry or calloused. You can also apply a second layer of body butter on these problem areas,
- Apply just our moisturizing body butter before bedtime, and cover with cotton socks or gloves. This also help soften the skin on your hands and feet.
- For external use only,
- If any adverse reaction develops, stop use & contact your physician.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We also hand blend all products in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.