Our Fantasy Land detergent free soap bars are prepared using meticulously developed recipes producing a soothing, skin-nourishing soap that offers a magnificent long-lasting lather. Each soap bar starts with a base of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, as well as organic aloe leaf extract to lend moisture and leave your skin feeling clean, soft and radiantly healthy. Nourishing vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants makes it a perfect cleansing bar for all ages.
Fantasy Land Detergent Free Soap Benefits:
- This fantasy land soap bar is a true saponified soap; and not detergent-base,
- Made with natural plant base formula,
- Also excellent for dry, and damaged skin,
- Rich in organic oils and butters to soften as well as moisturize dry skin,
- Our soap bar creates a whipped cream like lather to help nourish skin.
- Cleanse skin well while leaving it feeling silky and smooth,
- Pairs perfectly with our signature Fantasy Land Mist and Lotion Set,
- Scented with pure fragrance oils of citrus, iced pomegranate, wild berries, and passion fruit,
- NET WT 6.5 Oz (184.2 g)
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Coconut Oil,
- Palm Oil (Sustainable),
- Organic Shea Butter,
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
- Sodium Hydroxide,
- Organic Castor Bean Oil,
- Pure Fragrance Oils.
How To Use Fantasy Land Detergent Free Soap Bar:
The purpose of soap bars is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away, but you need to use something to get that soap onto your skin. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really personal preference. However, we thought we would share just a few examples.
- The Bar Buffer- This mean rubbing the fantasy land detergent free soap bar directly on your skin to create lather and wash,
- The Hand Latherer- Create a lather with your soap bar on clean hands, then use the lather to wash,
- Washcloth Washers- You can also use washcloths made out of different textile textures, from soft cotton as well as agave fibers with your fantasy land detergent free soap bar,
- Loofah Latherers- Some people love using their soap bar with loofahs that exfoliate because it helps increase circulation.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We hand blend all products in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are also handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.
Smells crisp yet soft & feminine. My daughter and myself have had many compliments on this body mist. Definitely a good price & you only need 1 or 2 sprays for it to last.
Sierra Lee –
Loved the soap. The smell was incredibly good~ I haven’t used it yet, because I have to use up my last old one. I’m hoping that it’ll be good. I love that it was hand crafted with natural ingredients. Everything looks great! I will update my review after I use them!
Candy V. –
Great product for yourself or as a gift
The soap arrived fast and packaged well. I like the scents and the bar is a nice size.
Karen W –
Favorite bars to bath with. Growing up I used different soap bars that would dry my skin out, so when I started using this last year, I fell in LOVE. My skin doesn’t feel itchy or dry after I scrub down, and yet I still feel clean. My husband and I both love this company exclusive when it comes to soap. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
This smells great and didn’t irritate my daughter’s sensitive skin
Katharyn Vang –
I’ve been using the fantasy land soap for months now. It’s the only soap I use on my face and also use it for body. Foams up beautifully but is very gentle and has a faint fresh fruity scent. Thank you, Jbeautymark, for making my skin so happy!!
Tanisha M. –
I have only started using for few weeks and my skin already feels and looks better then ever before. Also, made from natural ingredients. It is the best price I have found per bar of natural soap. So far I am very pleased.
Selena T –
I will be making this purchase again. I have used this soap daily with no issues and I am in love. Where I had breakouts, they are gone and my skin feels so soft!!!
Angela Hong –
I absolutely love all things fruity, and fruity scents has been my favorite scent for at least 10 years. However, this fantasy land detergent free soap smells terribly of alcohol. I mean, it almost burns my nostrils to smell it. I tried to use it once anyway to see if it was worth it, because it looks so luxurious and creamy. It was disappointing. Not only did it not hydrate my skin, I almost felt that it left a slight film like some of the cheaper drugstore bars. This soap is far from my favorite.
Chere Tumblin –
I have used this soap daily with no issues and I loved it.
Velisia E. –
Oluremi Peterson –
Arrived in good condition. Smells are nice but very mild. Love that it’s natural but would like the essential oils to be a bit more prominent. Lathers well but leaves slon feeling stripped of all oils. Would like a little softer feel. Over all I like the soap and would recommend.
LaSeon Brown –
I bought a set of this soap for myself so I am sure it will be well received as a gift and will be pleasant to use. The scent is pleasing and the feel is luxurious.
Kim Davis –
It works good and smells good.
Angell Legette –
Finally, we found a bar soap that is gentle to our skin. Only bar soap that does not cause bumps, rashes, or itchy skin. We have used every well known brand there is. They all caused some unacceptable issue with our skin. Not this kind.
Piper G –
Great natural soap product
Lynda Y. –
I like how this soap feels, smells, cleans, and the fact that it’s packaged using minimal plastic. Also, I’m quite sensitive to fragrances and can become sick because of them, however, the fragrances used in this soap is so gentle that even I can enjoy it.
Fela Alvarez –