Charmbracelet Body Lotion instantly replenishes, hydrates, and protects dry skin for 24 hours. This rich, creamy body lotion contains a blend of natural moisturizing ingredients to help relieve dry, leaving it nourished, soft, and smooth. For normal to dry skin type.
Charmbracelet Body Lotion Benefits:
- Helps soothe, moisturize as well as support the skin’s natural moisture balance,
- Rich in vitamins B and E to immediately, hydrates, soften and also protect skin,
- Seals in moisture while protecting and to also healing very dry skin,
- Helps to relieve the discomfort of tight dry skin,
- Great body lotion for dry skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel,
- Made only with the highest quality nutrients,
- Also provide 24 hour deep nourishing moisture,
- Creamy formula softens as well as smoothes skin, after just 1 application,
- Free from parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, and synthetic color,
- Pairs perfectly with our signature Charmbracelet Soap and Mist Set,
- Scented with pure fragrance oils of cinnamon, clove, violet, jasmine, and lilly of the valley,
- 8 fl oz / 237 mL.
- Aqua (Water),
- Unrefined Rice Bran Seed Oil,
- Unrefined Soybean Seed Oil,
- Vegetable Glycerin,
- Pure Fragrance Oils
How to Use Our Charmbracelet Body Lotion:
- Prepare your body- Before putting on the lotion, shower or bathe using a clean washcloth or loofah to gently scrub your body clean,
- Pat yourself dry with a clean, soft towel until you are damp- Don’t towel off completely. Because you want your skin to remain a little damp to help your lotion absorb fully to lock in moisture,
- Apply your charmbracelet body lotion immediately- Pump or squeeze a suitable amount of lotion into your hands. Rub your hands together to warm up the lotion while gently press the lotion into your skin with slow sweeping motion,
- Let the lotion sink in- Before you put on clothes, give the lotion about 1-3 minutes to sink into your skin.
- For External Use Only,
- Avoid contact with eyes,
- Immediately rinse with warm water if contact with eyes occurs,
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We hand blend all charmbracelet in small batches to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are also handcrafted at home and carefully placed on each product by hand.
Gwendolyn D. –
I love this product because it soothes my dry skin and keeps it hydrated all day. Will be purchasing more very soon.
Gina D. –
I love this product because it soothes my dry skin. Will be purchasing more very soon.
Chisaraokwu A. –
This is the best moisturizer ever, works well for my dry skin. Has got compliments from work on how radiant and glowing my skin is. The fragrant is amazing and it is non-greasy or heavy. 10 stars all around. Will surely buy again.
Elaine Jones –
Great lotion, will continue to purchase
Amarachi P. –
This is simply an amazing body lotion, highly recommend.
Mabel Faulk –
My skin say thank you. Finally a product the works for my dry skin, and smells good too. My skin say thank you.
Hattie Williams –
Great deal for the money
Jerzey Martin –
I really really like this lotion. Has a mild smell. It is thick but not overly thick. Moisturizes well, especially my feet which can crack on the heels. I used to use a special lotion just for my heels, but this lotion works great for them too, and almost never have a crack in my heel now. I don’t even use this lotion every day about 3-4 times a week.
Talia B. –
Wendy J –
This is the best lotion out there, I believe. I have issues with very dry skin all year round, and this is making a significant change! I love this and plan to continue to use it for years to come!
Brandi Evans –
The lotion smells weird after it dries. I can’t use this.
Rhonda D. –
I accidentally purchased two bottles of this and am glad I did. I’ve already used up one since last October. The lotion has a light scent that smells great and fades away within an hour. The scent meshes well with my natural body smell. It’s good for moisturizing normal skin and leaves it with a soft feeling. Overall, good lotion for dry skin. I would repurchase this again.
Louise Scottron –
Great for normal skin, and smell good.
Vanessa Williams –
I like this lotion and it mixes well with oil/essential oils for even better moisturizing. The scent is nice, not overly feminine.
Does nothing for my feet though.
Tamar Gladden –
Love love love the smell of this body lotion. It’s so moisturizing and fresh. Mine got stolen within a day of having it, so I didn’t get to use it too much. Will definitely buy again.
Sharron Littleton –
Absolutely love this product, the charmbracelet scent is one of my favorite from jbeautymark. I didn’t expect this product to be as moisturizing as it was, it completely shocked me. It’s really creamy without being too thick and melts right into the skin without any hassle. It definitely feels like a very luxe lotion. One of the down sides I had of the fragrance was that the scent didn’t last very long. But its such a great everyday fresh scent.
Brandy Dearborn –
I bought this to use all over my body after a shower, and it works great. It’s a good product if you want a none greasy moisturizer that sinks in quickly, and I am definitely happy with how my skin looks and feels. So I will buy this product again.
Tori Williams –
Love the amount of moisture it gives and the smell is amazing
LYRIC JONES –
Helped with dry skin
Cecilie Vance –
Works great. Keeps my skin hydrated.
Bronwyn V. –
Great smell. Absorb fast.
Lilian Grier –
I suffer from eczema and recently stopped using steroid creams after using them for about 5 years. Surely my skin got a lot worse, but it’s slowly getting better while I’m healing my leaky gut. I have tried many different moisturiers, some of which are about 10 times more expensive than this one and none of them beat this one. Unlike any other cream it instantly stops the itchiness. It also absorbs quickly and leaves my skin hydrated for hours. Awesome product!
Becky Beaulieu –
my skin have never felt better! This was just what they needed to get through the drying winter months
Avery Gordon –
I have really dry skin and since I had great results with this brands body butter and soap, I decided to spend the extra money to try the lotion. Not rich enough to moisturize my skin at all. You’ll probably be fine if you have normal skin but someone with very dry skin will not benefit from this lotion. Anyways, i will stick with the body butter and soap.