Butterfly Kisses detergent free soap bars are prepared using meticulously developed recipes producing a soothing, skin-nourishing soap that offers a magnificent long-lasting lather. Each butterfly soap starts with a base of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, as well as organic aloe leaf extract to lend moisture and leave your skin feeling clean, and healthy. Nourishing vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants makes it a perfect cleansing bar for all ages.
Butterfly Kisses Detergent Free Soap Benefits:
- This soap bar is a true saponified soap; and not detergent-base,
- Made with natural plant base formula,
- Also excellent for dry, and damaged skin,
- Rich in organic oils and butters to soften as well as moisturize dry skin,
- Our soap bar creates a whipped cream like lather to help nourish skin.
- Cleanse skin well while leaving it feeling silky and smooth,
- Pairs perfectly with our Signature Butterfly Kisses Lotion and Butter Set,
- Scented with 100% natural essential oils of lemon, bergamot, lime, & vanilla,
- NET WT 6.5 oz (184.2 g).
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- Coconut Oil,
- Palm Oil (Sustainable),
- Organic Shea Butter,
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract,
- Sodium Hydroxide,
- Castor Bean Oil,
- Pure Fragrance Oils.
How To Use:
The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away, but you need to use something to get that soap onto your skin. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really personal preference. However, we thought we would share just a few examples.
- The Bar Buffer- This mean rubbing the detergent free soap bar directly on your skin to create lather and wash,
- The Hand Latherer- Create a lather with your detergent free soap bar on clean hands, then use the lather to wash,
- Washcloth Washers- You can also use washcloths made out of different textile textures, from soft cotton as well as agave fibers with your detergent free soap,
- Loofah Latherers- Some people love using their soap bar with loofahs that exfoliate because it helps increase circulation.
Handcrafted & Homemade:
- We hand blend all products in small batches. This help to ensure freshness, consistency, as well as perfection,
- All labels are also handcrafted at home. We then carefully place them on each product by hand.
Madison C. –
Very refreshing , and silky soft
Nevaeh Jones –
Make my body feel relax
I like everything about this soap. It’s size, fragrance, and how well it treats my skin.
Laila Young –
It’s awesome! I have not found a product I don’t love yet! I enjoy the staff as well!
Karan Tingley –
This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also has a nice smell. I like to use it with an organic wash cloth. I just wish the shipping price was a little lower.
Not long ago, I went to the dermatologist for what turned out to be eczema. In addition to a prescription cream to be used short-term, the doctor told me to start using two things: soap with natural ingredients, and Cerave moisturizing cream. I was, to say the least, surprised. I’ve read for years that bar soap is bad for your skin; that the ingredients that make it solid also clog your pores. I had been a dedicated “body wash” user for years. But I decided to give this soap a try, since I figured it was a low-cost experiment–plus, my dermatologist had gorgeous skin!
Boy, was I ever surprised. This stuff is GREAT. This soap with Cerave cream combo makes my skin look and feel beautiful, and the eczema is gone. I’m a believer!!!
See Erhardt –
Amazing! First off, I have KP on my arms and not just any soap will due. The bumps on my arms will get really bad, if I use certain products. I went searching for a soap that had great reviews and awesome ingredients. I came across this product and love it! The bar soap is amazing. I love the creamy, lather that is produced when using. My skin loves the moisture and my bumps are at a minimum. I love the smell. Very clean and subtle and not at all chemical like. I can’t say enough good things about this bar of soap. The soap is larger than your normal bar of soap, but it’s not huge. I can easily use it to wash my body and I have small hands. High recommend!
Jada Williams –
Love this soap. The scent is fresh and I can’t wait to get in the shower to use it again!
Jenn Gaines –
I regularly use Jbeautymark soap and don’t review every type I purchase but given the intense scent of this soap, I realized I better give the future Jbeautymark soap purchasers a heads up. The smell is quite a nice, but the scent is not subtle — not Pepe Le Pew asphyxiating, but some sensitive people may find it a bit cloying. In fact, if you have this soap in the soap dish for any amount of time, you will not need a room freshener in the bathroom at all. The soap itself is great and the size is pretty big also. And it makes a fantastic lather and does not dry. Of course, it lasts a long time as well. Hands down it is a great buy; the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the fragrance may put some people off.
Lilianne V. –
I love how this smells so much and I love how it does not dry my skin, I will be purchasing it again for me and friends .
Matt C. –
My wife says she loves the clean fresh scent! Not too heavy and it makes your skin feel soft.
Trinity J. –
Love the scent and how creamy it lathers up. Most important though is knowing that there are no toxic chemicals in it. Just pure natural ingredients!
Bailey Rogers –
5 star rating
another fav !!!
Great, very nice quality!
Amari Hernandez –
Great Handmade Bar Soap!
The soaps I ordered smelled terrific, was sudsy & lasted a long time.
Delivery was fast & soaps were very well packaged. I will definitely
purchase from this company again!
Jordan Wood –
All of their soaps are great. Good quality , they last and feel great. Worth the money
Kayla . Morris –
Lovely fragrance. lathers up just the right amount, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Matt C. –
Is not long lasting.