Soybean Oil is extracted from the soybean (Glycine max) and often has a dark yellow or faint green color. It is extremely high in lecithin, sterolins, and vitamins B, E and K which makes it an effective moisturizing agent. A vitamin rich emollient that absorbs well into the skin. This oil also has a nourishing, softening as well as moisturizing effect on skin, hair and nails. Also replenishes skin lipids and restores suppleness and flexibility. In fact,the natural compounds in this oil are extremely good for keeping skin healthy and silky soft.
Benefits of soybean seed oil for Skin:
- One of the major benefits of soybean oil is that it’s a very good oil for protecting skin from UV rays. It is also a very effective oil for treating the damages done by strong sun while helping to cure damage skin.
- Contains antioxidant properties that slow the look of aging and boost circulation. These antioxidant properties help to protect skin cells from free radical damage and keep the skin healthy and young. Also effective as a anti wrinkle and anti aging oil.
- Soybean oil is a useful oil for moisturizing the skin. Vitamin E in soybean oil keeps the skin smooth and healthy. And also prevent moisture loss from skin and hair.
- Ferulic acid demonstrate antioxidant behaviour that protect skin against the harsh effects of environmental elements. Assist in skin regeneration as well as repair scarred and blemished skin. Prevent moisture loss from skin while offering soothing relief to skin that has been burned.
- Regular use of soybean oil on skin can improve the overall tone of skin as well as make it healthier and youthful.